Comment on page
OpenHub is an open source version of MaGIC CENTRAL, available for FREE for all MaGIC-like ecosystem developers at different geo location.
We hope thru this open source initiative, MaGIC-like ecosystem developers can come together and build a shared digital platform where everybody can be benefited from it.
This open source project is under BSD-3-Clause License. As a software project, contributors are expected to have programming skillset and willing to get hands dirty with coding. MaGIC has no obligation to provide any supports to this initiative.
- Familiar with GIT, Sub GIT module, Docker & Mac shell script
- LAMP (Ubuntu, Apache2, MariaDb, PHP)
- Yii framework (version 1)
- HTTPS & SSL required
- Hosted on the cloud (AWS)
- Plug-and-play modular architecture
- Not all modules are open source (exclude MaGIC specific modules)
- Data too is excluded (Open Source != Open Data)