User Acceptance Test for tester
- There is a page available for me to input webhook url secured with username and password to sign in for MaGIC users.
- All webhook urls are in https format
- The test button verifies the webhook url by sending dummy data
- I can review logs after logging in. I can view logs of events up to 3 months that are kept by Webhook.
- Webhook keeps a log of events up to 3 months
- Upon failure of POST or PUT, there will be 3 retries with 1 minute interval between each retry attempt.
- All retries are logged with status code
- Duration between data change and webhook call is within 5 seconds
- All webhook calls carry the following headers
- x- vendor: futurelab
- x- apikey: <api-key>
- x- apiversion: <futurelab-api-version>
- API key is stored in database