Comment on page
Open source module.
EKYC is a module that allows Central user to verify their real identity to a National Identification Code or Passport. It also allows organization to be verified through government documents (SSM for example).
An user / organization have only 1 approve EKYC record at a time.
This is the default interface for users who like to verify their identity. The steps are simply:
- 1.Scan this QR Code with your smartphone camera. Keep this page open.
- 2.Open QR Code URL in your smartphone browser.
- 3.Scan your identification card or passport. Hold still for a few seconds until it's captured.
- 4.Upon successful verification, this page will show a success message. If unsuccessful, this page will be redirected to the manual verification page.
The approval process for auto verification is instant, however, please note:
- BlinkID is not perfect and works best with a smartphones' high-resolution camera
- BlinkID should work with Malaysia MyKad and International Passport
- In the case where auto verification fails, a message will be shown after 30 seconds (this value can be customized by admin) to redirect user to the manual process
- 1.User to upload required scanned ID documents and input detail as per instruction
- 2.Admin will process accordingly. Admin may raise additional questions to user (e.g. to upload a clearer document) and the applicant will be notified through email or he can check through frontend interface at